One Amazing Week
EMBARK ON YOUR QUEST FOR PURPOSE TODAY.
Presenting UniCon 2020, our signature event ‘One Amazing Week’ hosted virtually! Comprising a series of live sessions, giveaways and programmes, UniCon 2020 is curated just for you to gain first-hand insights and connect with our Unilever leaders.
Here’s when and where to find us.
UNICON 2020 TEAM CHALLENGE:
WHERE THE QUEST UNFOLDS
UniCon 2020 is where the creativity of young minds is combined with industry expertise to unleash disruptive innovation that can create positive social change. First round will consist of a voting competition and the final 3 teams will get to present their ideas virtually on 7 Sep, 2pm-3pm
Intern with Unilever!
The winning team will get fast tracked to the last round of interview to secure a 6-month internship* with Unilever.
Top 3 teams will get to win an exclusive Unilever hamper.
*Not applicable for students in their final year
SUMMARY OF THE CHALLENGE
- Develop a sustainable living business plan for a non-profit organization that targets one of the goals of Unilever Sustainable Living Plan:
- Enhancing livelihood
- Improving health and well-being
- Reducing environmental impact
- The plan should include a business strategy to partner with Unilever as part of their business plan
- During the final round, the top 3 teams will need to present their proposal (max. 5 slides) virtually, evaluated by Lucius Young, Senior Manager of Unilever Foundry
- Each team will be given 10mins to present their idea, followed by 5mins of Q&A. You will be assessed based on creativity, innovation and feasibility
Eunice Goh | Unilever Leadership Internship Programme (ULIP), Batch of 2019
Attending One Amazing Week helped me discover the different programmes I could apply to and gain a deeper understanding of Unilever's culture. I remember speaking to one of the Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) participants and experiencing firsthand their warmth towards people and their drive for the company. That interaction convinced me to apply for Unilever’s internship programme and I have not looked back since!
One Amazing Week was a memorable event for me as I got to talk to one of SMU’s alumni and the passion and expertise she has for what she does is impeccable. Everyone was very helpful and passionate in helping me understand the underlying purpose behind all that Unilever is doing. From this event, a greater resonance for the brand grew and I could finally understand why it is a popular employer of choice to many.
My friends and I went to One Amazing Week with the thought of leaving as soon as we collected our free ice cream, but we ended up getting so much more out of it. Through this event, we got to know more about the company culture and its hiring process. We also had the opportunity to interact with the senior staff and ambassadors from the sales and marketing department, which provided a firsthand look of what it's like to work at Unilever. It was such a memorable experience as it truly gave us a glimpse of what to expect of a career with a leading consumer goods company.